- Tue, 22 JunVictoria and Albert Museum22 Jun, 17:45Victoria and Albert Museum , Cromwell Rd, London, UKHosted by Philippa Simpson, Director of Design, Estates and Public Programme this tour at the V&A will offer an introduction to what is involved in designing for the museum in terms of both Capital projects and temporary exhibitions.
- Thu, 27 MayZoom
- Thu, 29 AprZoom
- Thu, 15 AprOnline Event - Zoom
- Thu, 25 MarOnline Zoom25 Mar, 15:46 – 16:01 GMTOnline ZoomZoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88943477100 Paradigm Network are inviting amazing Black and Asian-led Practices to let us into their studios (virtually): these short, intimate Fireside chats show us what projects these heavyweights are working on, who they are, and their hopes for the future!
- Wed, 10 MarOnline Event
- Thu, 11 FebMEETING ID: 868 8490 4993 PASSWORD: 498869
- Black History Month 2020 - Digital ExhibitionThu, 01 OctSocial Media Platforms
- Wed, 26 JunRIBA
- Wed, 17 AprJestico + Whiles17 Apr 2019, 19:00 – 21:30Jestico + Whiles, 65 Goswell Rd, London EC1V 7EN, UKWe would love to help you become leaders in your Spheres of Influence! This is a great opportunity to practice your presentation skills in a safe supportive environment, and benefit from targeted, constructive feedback. (Image credit: AT&T Presenting)
- Wed, 20 FebThe Department Store, Brixton20 Feb 2019, 18:00The Department Store, Brixton, 248 Ferndale Rd, Brixton, London SW9 8FR, UKYou'll get to learn how and why Squire & Partners revived this Brixton Landmark; through a short talk from the Architects, and a building tour. Finishing up with drinks at their exclusive members club: Upstairs!
© 2018 by PARADIGM | Created by Tamed Designs